You are here
Create your own PrimaDonna Catwalk Look with MAC Cosmetics.
To celebrate PrimaDonna’s 150th anniversary in style, we organised a real PrimaDonna fashion show at Bozar, Brussels. PrimaDonna partnered up with MAC Cosmetics to create a catwalk proof PrimaDonna make up look. MAC Senior Make Up Artist Ines teaches you how to create this look by following these easy steps:
- Put some Marine-bright cleanser on a cotton pad and massage softly into your skin.
- Hydrate your skin (dependent on your skin type) with Complete Comfort cream. Apply a thin layer of Pro longwear nourishing waterproof foundation using brush #159. Possible facial imperfections can be covered up with our Pro longwear concealer.
- For a perfect bronze look, choose Mineralize skinfinish pressed powder that is a couple of hues darker than your own skin tone, using brush #127. Only apply the powder on places that are easily exposed to the sun (forehead, facial contours, nose)
- Dab some Cream colour base ‘vintage rose’ on the apples of your cheeks with your fingers for a healthy glow.
- To obtain an absolute radiant skin, finish off by applying Cream colour base ‘pearl’ onto your cheekbones, nose bridge, Cupid’s bow and the inner corners of your eyes.
- Apply paint ‘bamboom’ on your eyelids with brush #287 . Blur the eye shadow cream right up to your eye crease.
- Use your finger to apply a dot of the ‘pearl’ cream colour base in the centre of your eyelid.
- Use the fine brush #263 to draw a thin line right up against your lashes. Blur the black eyeliner to soften the look and make the line look like a shadow of your lashes.
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Apply Haute&Naughty mascara on your top and bottom eyelashes. Take your time to make sure you catch and tint every single lash.
- Treat your lips with lip conditioner, then apply prep+prime lip balm to preserve your lip colour.
- Fill in your lips with the lip pencil ‘dervisch’, but make sure the lip outline is not too harsh.
- Fill in your lips with a little touch of ‘craving’ lipstick. Use brush #316 to distribute the lipstick evenly.
- If you would like to turn this day make-up into a party look, simply apply ‘reflects’ in pearl or gold on top of your cream colour base ‘pearl’. This delicate loose powder beautifully reflects every light beam.