You are here
Get the PrimaDonna catwalk look with Aveda.
To celebrate PrimaDonna’s 150th anniversary in style, we partnered up with Aveda. Do you also want to create that voluminous hairdo? Aveda shows you how with respect for the environment. Aveda’s mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products they make to the ways in which Aveda gives back to society. At Aveda they strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
What do you need?
- Aveda Haircare
- Wooden Paddle Brush
- Volumizing Tonic™
- Thickening Tonic ™
- Large round stylingbrush
- Curling Iron (32-38 mm)
- Control Force™ Firm Hold Hair Spra
Let’s get started:
1) Shampoo and condition the hair with appropriate Aveda products.
2) Detangle the hair with a Wooden Paddle Brush.
3) Apply on toweldryed hair Volumizing Tonic™ all over the scalp and roots. Use aprox 8 sprays.
4) Apply Thickening Tonic™ all over the scalp and lenghts of the hair. Use aprox 8 spays.
5) Use a blow-dryer with high heat/medium airflow until 80% dry.
6) Make 4 equal parts in the hair. Brush with the blow-dryer and large round brush until the hair is soft and smooth. Take the part of the hair and wrap the hair on the curling iron. Make sure the hair is warm enough when you take your curling iron out of the hair part. Make a roll of the hair part and secure with a hairclip. Repeat this all over the hair.
7) When the hair is cooled down, you take all the hairclips out and weap your head forward. Use your fingers to unloose the curls and bring your head back again. Use Control Force™ Firm Hold Hair Spray for a firm hold and your PrimaDonna catwalk look is ready to go!
Would you like to receive regular news, tips and advice like this? Sign up for our free newsletter, which is full of inspiration for women who want to feel great in the right lingerie.