You are here
Competition regulations “150 years of PrimaDonna”
Prize: 1 year’s free lingerie or one of 15 vouchers
Article 1 General
- "150 years of PrimaDonna” (hereinafter the ‘Competition’) is a competition for which no purchase is necessary and that is subject to these conditions of participation and to Belgian law. It is organised by Van de Velde nv (hereinafter the ‘Organiser’), which has its registered office at Lageweg 4, 9260 Schellebelle, Belgium.
- The Competition begins at 0.00 hours on 18 May 2015 and ends at 24.00 hours on 15 July 2015.
- Participation is open to every person aged at least 18 years of age who resides in Europe or the United States of America, with the exception of the Organiser, its employees and subsidiaries, its customers or employees of these customers and any other person who has worked on the development of the Competition.
- Also excluded from the competition are blood relations and in-laws in the first remove of persons referred to in the previous paragraph and persons living under the same roof as persons referred to in the previous paragraph.
Participation is personal and non-transferable. Each participant is permitted to enter no more than once (for each valid email address).
Article 2 Personal details
- To be able to participate in the Competition you may be asked to enter certain personal details (including name, address, phone number and email address). However, you will never be asked for your phone number!
- You guarantee that all details provided by you are correct, complete and up-to-date.
- Use of the personal details you provide to us will comply with our privacy statement and will only be used for the purposes of this Competition unless you permit them to be used for other purposes.
- Neither the Organiser nor any other intermediary can be held liable if these details are wrong.
Article 3 How and when to enter
- The Competition starts at 0.00 hours on 18 May 2015 and ends at 24.00 hours on 15 July 2015. Entries received outside of this period will not be accepted.
- The Competition is only accessible through the website at www.primadonna.eu or the PrimaDonna Facebook app.
- Participation is only valid if all requested personal details have been correctly entered and the tiebreaker has been answered.
Article 4 Winners
- The winners are determined on the basis of the following tiebreaker: How many people will enter this Competition?
- The participant whose answer to the tiebreaker is closest to the actual answer of the tiebreaker will be deemed to be the overall winner and will be entitled to the main prize of one year’s free lingerie (article 5). The fifteen next participants whose answer to the tiebreaker is closest to the actual answer of the tiebreaker will win the consolation prize (article 6). If two answers are equidistant to the actual answer, the higher of the two will win. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the participant whose entry was received first.
- The winners will be notified by email in July 2015 and their names will also be announced on the PrimaDonna website, blog and Facebook page and in the PrimaDonna newsletter.
- Winners must claim their prize within 90 days or they will lose it. If a winner has not received a prize within three months of the end of the Competition through no fault of the Organiser, the winner will no longer be entitled to the prize, which will continue to be the property of the Organiser.
Article 5 Main prize
- The main prize is one year’s free lingerie from the PrimaDonna, PrimaDonna Twist or PrimaDonna Swim collections.
- The winner will be permitted to select one set every month (12 sets in total) worth up to €125 (one bra plus one pair of briefs) from the PrimaDonna, PrimaDonna Twist or PrimaDonna Swim collections.
- These sets must be selected within one year of the announcement of the winners.
- The main prize will be presented at the head office of the Organiser or, if the winner is not a resident of Belgium, at one of the retail chains of the Organiser or another shop that carries PrimaDonna products. This location will be decided by mutual agreement with the Organiser.
- When collecting the prize, the winner will have a professional fitting and choose the first set.
- The winner must collect the prize in person, showing a valid form of identification and a copy of the email from the Organiser notifying her that she has won. The details on this valid form of identification must be identical to the personal details provided by the winner when entering the Competition.
Article 6 Consolation price
- The consolation prize is a voucher worth €150 for one set of PrimaDonna, PrimaDonna Twist or PrimaDonna Swim lingerie (one bra and one pair of briefs).
- There are fifteen consolation prizes.
- The vouchers will be sent to the winners by post at the address provided when entering the Competition.
- The vouchers are valid for one year and can be redeemed in any shop that carries the requisite products.
Article 7 General provisions
- The prizes are denominated in euros. The prices may be exchanged in countries with a different currency based on the exchange rate at that time.
- All prices are personal and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any prize that is rejected or not issued for any other reason remains the property of the Organiser.
Article 8 Liability and indemnity
- Neither the Organiser nor any other intermediary can be held liable if any conditions of this competition have to be changed due to a case of force majeure.
- By participating in this competition the participant accepts these conditions of participation without reservation.
Article 9 Rights of the Organiser
- The Organiser reserves the right to end your participation in the Competition at any time as it sees fit, without prior notice and without providing a reason, if you act contrary to these conditions or any legally applicable stipulation in any way. The Organiser cannot be held liable for ending your participation in the Competition in such a case.
- The Organiser also reserves the right to end, interrupt or change the Competition or to change these Competition regulations and/or the prizes as it sees fit and without prior notice if circumstances demand it. The Organiser cannot be held liable in such a case.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for any technical problem that might affect the aforementioned websites or computer programming.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for the service provided at participating shops.
Article 10 Contact
- No correspondence will be entered into on the Competition other than the entry itself.
- No dispute can be accepted on the determination of the winners, the course of the Competition or any other procedure connected with this Competition.
- Participants who wish to receive a copy of these conditions of participation should send their request, enclosing a self-addressed envelope to: “150 years of PrimaDonna”, Marketing Afdeling, Van de Velde NV, Lageweg 4, B-9260 Schellebelle or email firstname.lastname@example.org.